Friday, August 29, 2008

One Happy Triathlete - Awesome IRONGIRL Finisher Photo

From: Michael Bryant [mailto:mb3126@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:53 AM
To: Mitch Thrower
Subject: One happy triathlete...


Hi Mitch,
People often ask me why, at 58, I put myself through the rigors of training for races like IM. I explain that there is a joy at the finish that transcends words.
It looks like my 14 year old daughter and aspiring triathlete Jane understands that.
You can see the unbridled joy in this photo finish at last Sunday's Irongirl triathlon in Columbia,MD.

Be well,

Michael Bryant
CTS Consulting, Inc. www.go2ctsonline.com

(Check out Michael's website here - he has some very inspirational triathlon writings online, and his company provides Corporate Business Consulting, Outplacement Services, One-On-One Coaching, and Inspirational & Educational Speeches.)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment